INGREDIENTS: String Beans, Garlic, Macadamia nuts, Coarse red Hawaiian Sea Salt, Olive oil, Lime juice and Kauai Farmacy Ginger Honey and Curry Spice Blend. Cream sauce: Cashews, Ginger Honey, Lime juice, Spring Water and Kauai Farmacy Savory Blend (all organic).
KITCHEN TOOLS: Mixing bowl, sharp knife, garlic press and cutting board.
- Heat oil in the pan
- Crush 3 cloves of garlic through the garlic press and add to the pan
- Wait until garlic is nice and hot, then add small amount of water and stir garlic and water together
- Add string beans to steam; Run knife through ¼ cup of whole macadamia nuts and add to the pan
- Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of Curry
- Squeeze the juice from half a lime
- Drizzle Ginger Honey over string beans; Separately, blend together, cashews, lime juice, sea salt, spring water and Kauai Farmacy savory blend in a high speed blender until thick and creamy
- Plate string beans and spoonful of creamy cashew sauce topped with a drizzle of Ginger Honey. Garnish with parsley leaf, parsley flowers, pineapple sage blossoms or edible flowers of your choosing!
KAUAI FARMACY HERBS IN THIS RECIPE: Ginger Honey – Ginger, Honey. Curry – Galangal Ginger, Turmeric, Hawaiian Chili Pepper, Yellow Ginger, Kaffir Lime Leaf. Savory – Thyme, Moringa, Oregano, Bele Spinach, Rosemary, Garden Sage, Tulsi, Pineapple Sage, Pennywort, Tarragon.