INGREDIENTS: Apple-bananas (not apples – these are the sweet small tropical bananas that are called apple bananas, but regular bananas will do just fine), cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans, coconut milk, papaya, mint, pineapple sage blossoms and Kauai Farmacy Allspice Honey (all organic).
KITCHEN TOOLS: Sharp knife, food processor, high speed blender and cutting board.
- Add 1 cup total of mixed, unsalted, nuts, one pinch of Kauai Farmacy Endurance powder and one tablespoon of Allspice Honey to food processor
- Run food processor until the consistency resembles wet sand
- dice bananas
- combine all ingredients into bowl or cup
- Separately, blend coconut meat and coconut water together in high-speed blender to make coconut milk
- Pour coconut milk over banana-nut-cereal and mix together
- Place bowl on larger plate; remove seeds and skin from papaya
- slice and plate papaya
- Lightly drizzle Allspice Honey on top of cereal and fresh papaya
- Garnish with sliced banana and mint